Eurovision 2012: Hungary | Hungria


HUNGRIA – “THE SOUND OF OUR HEARTS” – COMPACT DISCO (SF1-15)
Lo que tiene esta canción es un mensaje maravilloso, se le suma unos sonidos geniales y muy actuales y la voz que no se raja y creo que sería una injusticia sino pasa a la final. Me vi el “A Dal” y desde que los escuché me gustaron, creo que tiene todo lo necesario para lograr su pase y si es bien valorada quedar entre los 12 primeros de la final. Me encanta y espero que lo que acabo de decir ocurra y que quede mucho mejor (un top10 sería genial o que ganen) ;)
Hungría será la 15ª canción en presentarse la primera semifinal justo después de Rusia y antes de Austria.

HUNGARY – “THE SOUND OF OUR HEARTS” – COMPACT DISCO (SF1 -15)
This song has all the ingredients to have success; it has a beautiful message, great sounds and a very good voice live, I think it would be too unfair not to see this song and act in the final. Since I heard them in “A Dal” I like it very much, I hope this song is well-received in the voting countries in the semi and be well-valued. It might be top12 in the final. I love it, and I hope what I just wrote happens in Baku and get a great spot in the final scoreboard (a top10 or even win) ;)
Hungary will be the 15th song to be performed in the First Semifinal, just after Russian song and before the Austrian song.

Carpe Diem!
@jclugoholt

Sources: Eurovision.tv | youtube.com/eurovision

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1