Eurovision 2017: My General top42 Before All the Lights Get On (3d Part)

I'm going to divide the last 14 places into two parts. Here are the places 14 to 8: 

14. NORWAY

Aleksandr Walmann has great vocals and JOWST one of the best mixes of the year. It will depend on what they have to performance it. I love the song and it was one of my favs from MGP this year.  I’d like to see Aleksandr by himself in future too.


13. ESTONIA

Verona is a nice retro-eighties-song. Despite I cannot really find chemistry between the singers the song itself it’s really good.  The risk will be in his vocals, Laura sings pretty well, but Koit could be penalized with his, I’m afraid. 


12. SWITZERLAND

Flawless voice and great live performance, I hope they can make a great show live using a good backdrop and nice graphics that helps to sell their song. Switzerland could be placing really well this year, a top10 for sure if they have all the ingredients ready.


11. NETHERLANDS

For 5th year in a row, The Netherlands sends a song I like since I hear at first time. I love the harmonies of the three voices, these three sisters are beyond amazing, the song is no the best of the year but their live performance, the lyrics and their voices are enough for me to put them almost in a top10. I’d like to see them higher in the final score.


10. ICELAND

I like this song from the beginning of this year Söngvakeppnin 2017; it was my winner.  I know it’s bit retro too but I love the sound of the 80’s in this era. Svala has a great vocals and I like her style. I hope she can make it to the final and get a great score in the final. 


09. BULGARIA

It’s a song that has grown on me a lot, at first listening was placed 20 but then I found it really pleasant. It’s a risky song from Bulgaria, after the amazing Poli last year, but Kristian is a showman in formation, he’s a really nice mix of Bulgarian, Kazakh and Russian, with a Russian formation but with a western thinking. He could really do well at the end of the show.


08. BELARUS

Finally we can hear the Belarusian language on Eurovision stage and with a great feeling. I’m in love with this song after the Belarusian Fest 2017.  They have the feeling, the energy and most important; the chemistry to sell their beautiful song, I don’t know what is the song about but I don’t really care, they just give me a great feeling and the good vibes you need to love it. I’d like them in top10.



Get ready for my top7 and last entry about the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 before the Show. 

Carpe Diem ! 

Video Source: Youtube.com/eurovision 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision 2015: Reseñas ALB, MOL, POL, ARM, NOR