Changing Moment.


I’m just like Eurovision, in a new circle, a new beginning. Recently I was writing in Spanish, but I can’t forget you my English speaking or understanding friends. The last posts were a little about the Swedish songs and Artists that have made history in either way.

 

But I’m gonna talk about of me in this post,  I’ve been shaking my destiny lately and I even changed my residency address right now, I’m in a transition moment, I left the nest and I’m missing my Mum, but I hope we can work with that, hey we are just four in my family, my Mum, my Sister, my Niece and me.

 

Well, that’s all for now, I just wanted to express myself in this my little and secret place (actually it’s little but not secret at all lolz)

 

From now and on, I’m gonna work more with my G+ so you can also find me here....

 

Carpe Diem

@jclugoholt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1