Eurovision 2012: Pedictions SF2

Hi, it's me once again, I didn't have the time for review each rehearsal from SF2 and the Final, I'm so sorry to those who really expected.... Somebody?! lol 

Here are my votes for the Second Semifinal... (If I were able to vote, I'd do it like this)
- 01 and 02 are my personal bets lol 

But I know the final 10 qualifiers  will be something like this.... (In a random order)

Serbia
Sweden
Ukraine
Norway
Estonia
Belarus
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Turkey
Georgia
Lithuania (maybe because the draw, I like his voice, but not his song that much) maybe the surprise goes here

I'd really, really like to see the Netherlands qualifying this year!!! The song is good and despite her strange outfit if the commentators help her a bit, she could be making into the final. 

@jclugoholt
Carpe Diem! 

Graphic Format Source: Eurovision Mexico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1