Eurovision 2012: Rehearsals Review 1. (EN/ES)


FIRST NINE REHEARSAL IMPRESSIONS

01.  MONTENEGRO

WTF?! – I don’t know what was wrong, the sound, the song, the Singer or everything! I liked it the song by its rhythm but after its first rehearsal I don’t like it at all, thanks Montenegro, see you next year. ;)

QDFE? – No  sé que estuvo mal: el sonido, la canción el cantante o todo! Me gustaba la canción por su ritmo pero después de su primer ensayo no me gusta es nada en absoluto. Gracias Montenegro, nos vemos el año entrante. ;)

02. ICELAND | ISLANDIA

LOVE IT. Wisely they didn’t change that much their performance, I know there’s a lack of surprising in that but what other way they can perform such a dark epic ballad. I love the background graphics and their outfit will be just perfect. Thanks Iceland to come 2nd after that mess from Montenegro.

LA AMÉ. Sabiamente no cambiaron nada de su presentación en la final Islandesa, sé que no hay sorpresa en ello, pero de qué otra forma se puede presentar una canción de ese corte? Amé los gráficos y su vestuario será perfecto. Gracias Islandia por ser la 2ª y hacernos olvidar el trago amargo de Montenegro.

03. GREECE | GRECIA

AH??!!! I really expect more energy, moves and voice. Greece was such a big deception, there are using a old formula with not update, despite the singer is young, her lack of energy on stage is big. This year Greece for me is equal to last year Armenia. If the country wasn’t that voted, this song will stay in the semi.

AH?!!!! Esperaba más energía, movimiento y mejor voz. Grecia es mi decepción, están usando una vieja fórmula que se quedó en eso, en vieja. A pesar de que la cantante es joven, le falta más energía y entrega en el escenario. Grecia este año es igual que Armenia el año pasado, para mí, si no fuera tan votada Grecia, se quedaría en la semifinal.

04. LATVIA | LETONIA

HMMM. I just found out that I like the singer energy more than the song itself, the sound of the song is catchy but so monotonous lyrically, sorry Latvia, you’re officially out of my top10 from this Semi.

HMMM. Me dí de cuenta que lo único que me gustaba de esta canción es la buena energía de la cantante más que la misma canción, la melodía es buena, pero la letra es tan monótona que aburre. Lo siento Letonia, quedas por fuera de mi top10 de la Semifinal.

05. ALBANIA

GREAT. Rona has one of the most powerful voices on stage this year and she actually showed it, yesterday. She can captivate us all with her sadly ballad. I think she could win the Jury vote in this semi so she’ll be in the Grand Final.

GENIAL. Rona tiene una de las voces más poderosas en el escenario este año y ella así lo demostró ayer. Ella puede cautivarnos a todos con su triste balada. Creo que será la ganadora del voto del jurado en esta semifinal, por lo que tendrá final.

06. ROMANIA | RUMANIA

KINDA LIKE. Better than the Greek one, yes, it is, but it needs to improve a little bit, the lead Singer is just fine vocally, she can defeat it. It’s not that impressive vocally and visually the performance from Mandiga. Even though, the act has the ingredients and voters to be in the final.

ME GUSTÓ: Mejor que la Griega, sí que lo es, pero necesita mejorar un poco más, la voz principal está algo justa para la canción, pero la defiende. No es tan impresionante visual y vocalmente la presentación de los Mandinga, aunque, el acto tiene los ingredientes y los votantes para estar en la final.

07. SWITZERLAND | SUIZA

WOW. Excellent! They were vocally great, a bit more of energy on stage would be just fine; I love the song and the act. Great Job Switzerland! A second year in the Grand Final and I hope with a better result.

WOW. Excelentes! Vocalmente estuvieron muy bien, un poco más de energía en el escenario sería genial, amo la canción y el acto en sí. Muy bien hecho Suiza! Segundo año en la Gran final y espero que con un mejor resultado.


08. BELGIUM | BELGICA

DISLIKE. Nice voice but the worst thing is the same song, so boring my God! I almost get slept with it, I know it has nice lyrics, if you are in love or so, but I don’t like it, it’s so snoozy. Sorry Belgium, you’re wasted a nice voice.

NO ME GUSTÓ. Buena voz, pero lo peor es la misma canción de este acto, que aburrida de por dios! Casi me duermo con ella, se que tiene buena letra; si estás enamorado, pero no me gusta, es tan somnolienta. Lástima Bélgica han desperdiciado una buena voz.


09. FINLAND | FINLANDIA

LOVELY. Vocally perfect, the song is nice but not the better, even though, I like it, and if it’s possible to see it in the final, I would be so much grateful. Lovely song, nice message and I love to hear the Swedish in a ballad. It’s my guilty pleasure.

PRECIOSA. Vocalmente no tiene problemas, la canción es buena pero no la mejor, aun asi, me gusta mucho y si es posible tenerla en la final, estaría tan agradecido, preciosa canción, bonito mensaje y me gusta escuchar de nuevo el Sueco en una balada. Es mi placer culposo. 

@jclugoholt
Carpe Diem !

video sources: youtube.com/eurovision (c)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision 2015: Reseñas ALB, MOL, POL, ARM, NOR