Eurovision 2012: Rehearsals Review 2. (EN/ES)


Rehearsal days have started over with the 2nd rehearsal round and I didn’t follow doing my reviews, so I’m gonna keep doing it with both rehearsals’ impressions from now and on.

Los días de ensayo volvieron a comenzar con los 2os ensayos, pero yo no seguí haciendo mis comentarios sobre ellos, así que voy a continuar haciéndolos con las impresiones de ambos ensayos.

10. ISRAEL
INTERESTING: It’s a nice tune that makes you feel good. It’s one of my favs from Semifinal one and I hope it reaches the final.

INTERESANTE: Es una Buena canción que te hace sentir bien. Es una de mis favoritas de la Semifinal uno y espero que pase a la final.


11. SAN MARINO
EHHHH: I love her energy on stage, the song is so cheap, even though, her energy sells it. It could be a dark horse, I’m afraid.

EHHHH: Me gusta la energía de ella en el escenario, pero la canción es tan malita, sin embargo su energía la vende y puede ser la sorpresa, mucho me temo.


12. CYPRUS | CHIPRE
REALLY FINE: She has not the better voice but might be selling the song easily, it’s a nice dance song, and easier to listen that really deserves the spot in the final.

REALMENTE BUENA: Ella no tiene la mejor voz del certamen pero podría estar vendiendo la canción tan fácil. Es una muy buena canción dance, y tan fácil de escuchar que de verdad, merece un lugar en la final.


13. DENMARK | DINAMARCA
LOVE IT: I didn’t get it since the beginning but once I heard it well it hooked me, I love it and my love keeps growing, so I wish all the best to Soluna Samay and her song in Baku.

ME ENCANTA: No la agarré desde el comienzo, pero una vez que la escuché bien me enganchó y la amo desde entonces y sigue creciendo mi amor por esa canción, así que le deseo todo lo mejor a Soluna Samay y su canción en Baku.


14. RUSSIA | RUSIA
GRANNIES: Who doesn’t love his/her grannie? Who I love the most it’s the short lady, isn’t she so cute and adorable? That group without that grannie on its line-up, it wouldn’t have the worth it has today in Eurovision.

ABUELAS: Quién no ama a su abuela? A quién más amo es a la más pequeña, no es una ternurita? Ese grupo sin esa abuela en su alineación, no valdría lo que vale hoy en Eurovision.


15. HUNGARY | HUNGRIA
GREAT MESSAGE: Yeah, I love that song for the great message it delivers to all of us, besides it has modern soundings and nice voices. All the best to Compact Disco, I wish they reach at least the final.

GRAN MENSAJE: Sí, amo la canción por el mensaje que tiene para compartir con todos nosotros además de que tiene unos sonidos muy actuales y buenas voces. Todo lo mejor para Compact Disco, deseo que al menos lleguen a la final.


16. AUSTRIA
WELL: it’s a Little ambiguous, I found it a Little funny but also a little sexist, I don’t know whether it goes thru or not, but it would be a bit interesting, how people from Europe see or feel it.

BIEN: Es un tanto ambigua para mí, la encuentro algo chévere pero también algo sexista, no sé si pasará o no, pero sería interesante ver como la ven o sienten los europeos.


17. MOLDOVA | MOLDAVIA

JUST FINE: It’s not the best song of all, but either the worst of them, I like its rhythm and his voice, but it’s not that strong to be in a top10 or perhaps! XD
 
ESTA BIEN: No es la mejor canción pero tampoco la peor de todas, me gusta su ritmo y su voz, pero no es lo suficientemente fuerte para estar en un top10 o de pronto! XD


18. IRELAND | IRLANDA
ANNOYING: I’m actually tired of these two, they were nice last year, but two years in a raw is really hard to hold. Their song is not that catchy as it seems, well at least, there are some another ones to hook on, but I don’t see them with the energy, power and surprise of last year.
 
CANSONES: En realidad, ya me cansaron estos dos, estuvieron bien el año pasado, pero ya dos veces y seguidas es muy cansón de aguantar. Su canción es buena, pero no lo suficiente en una año en dónde hay mejores, de las cuales se puede uno enganchar. De igual forma, no les siento la fuerza, la energía y el poder de sorprender, como el año pasa.


Between Monday in the evening, and Tuesday early in the morning, I’ll be publishing my top 10 from the SF1 ;)

Entre el lunes en la tarde y el martes en la mañana, estaré publicando mi top10 de la SF1 ;)

Carpe Diem
@jclugoholt

Video Sources: youtube.com/eurovision

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1