I'm back!!!

I'm going to write this topic in English, because I feel I stil need more practice, in one of my favorite sites on the internet, I wrote something that people misunderstood, but it was because I wrote everything wrong... I felt so ashame trying to fix that messy ! lol But what can I do that write in English trying to improve day by day! Well, it's been long time since I posted here... More than a month, that's a lot of time, having in mind this site will be the place I would write everything what happens in my life, well the things I wanted to share with the 3 or 5 who has entered here ! lol Anyway, thank you for all of you for visiting my blog and qualify some comments! Carpe Diem !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1