The Big Saturday is coming!

Tomorrow, it will be one of those days you don't wanna loss a thing, well, what's that special thing of tomorrow, Saturday 6th of February?... Well so many things, first I have to tell you, I'm a big fan of the Eurovision Song Contest ! For those who don't know a thing about that and now are wondering "What is that?", I have to tell you that is a contest where almost all the countries from Europe plus Israel and Eurasia (Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia) send a song and an artist to represent the country in one night show (actually, now there are arround 40 countries, so is a three nights show, 2 semis and the Big Finale), what is broadcast to all the participant countries, even Australia broadcasts it, I love this contest for everything, the songs, the languages and the history itself!

Back to what I concern about, it's a big Satuday afternoon to me, because it will be 3 national finals, from one of Countries I follow the most, Norway (this year host of the contest, previous winner), Iceland (what was second last year) and Denmark (what won 10 years ago). Beside it begins the preselection I love the most, Melodifestivalen (Sweden preshow or National final to pick up its song and artist to the contest) its first of four heat will be tomorrow.

I'd like to do a kind of review of the three show, My favs, the possibles winners of the two of the three finals, because I don't know the whole songs from Denmark, but I heard the snippets of each 10 songs. (they're very good)

Let's talk about the Norway's Big Final - Melodi Grand Prix 2010, after three heats and one Second Chance round (Siste Sjansen) Norwegian people chose the ones who could represent them at the Big night Show (The great final, next May, 29th)

The running order for the final will be:

1. A1 - Don't wanna lose you again (One of my favs)


2. Maria Haukaas Storeng - Make My Day


3. Venke Knutson - Jealous 'cause I love you (I'd like this one wins)


4. Bjørn Johan Muri - Yes man


5. Maria Arredondo - The touch (I like it very much)


6. Alexander Stenerud - Give it to me


7. Didrik Solli-Tangen - My heart is yours


8. Keep of Kalessin - The dragontower (It would be a nice choise)



Well Norwegians have chosen well, and the 8 songs are great ! I hope they can chose the one what can make them scored at least in top Ten in the Great Final of ESC!

More infomation about Melodi Grand Prix Here (in Norwegian) More in English about The contest in General Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1