The Big Saturday is coming - Part II

Still talking about the Big Saturday, but now about the Icelandic National Final (Söngvakeppni Sjóvarpsins 2010, really hard to write, huh?) I wonder how many other followers of the National Selections, who will win the Icelandic one? Six songs and acts will be fighting for the golden ticket to Oslo, among them, I find three songs that really captivate me, I will put into brackets the one I'd like they send to ESC. The line-up for the final is the following: 1. Íris Hólm - The one (It's a beutiful ballad and voice, but it has not the strongest it needs to place well at ESC) 2. Matti Matt - Out of sight (I like the voice of the singer, it reminds me Jon Bon Jovi's voice, besides it sounds nice) 3. Hvanndalsbræður - Gleði og glens (In spite I don't know a thing of Icelandic, I love the rhythm and the easygoing this song could make you move your feet and head, I like this one wins, it's my favourite song!) 4. Jógvan Hansen - One more day (It's my second choise, I don't know if it's the song itself, the singer or even the lyrics, but I felt in love of this song too) 5. Sjonni Brink - Waterslide (I wrote, they were 3, but this one has a nice country mixture of sounds with a very special icelandic touch) 6. Hera Björk - Je ne sais quoi (If she were singing a song like she sang last year on the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix, I would have bet for her, but the song is not what I like to hear this year on ESC, so sorry Hera, I will see you on stage next year, I hope) Well, about the Melodifestivalen and the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix, I'd like to talk about, but there aren't available the songs online, and I just listened to the snippets and it's really to have a correct Idea of what could it happen, but however I could say, that I'm impatiently waiting for the Melodifestivalen, Hopping Jessica, Linda go directly to the Final and Ola and Salem to the Andra Chansen (Second chance round). Even though, you can listen all the snippets of the Melodifestivalen first heat here where it says "Lyssna på" And I don't forget the Danish Final Selection, waiting not disappoint me and chose the best one, you can listen the snippets of the ten acts, Just select the sound symbol right next to each artist picture, I bet for Bryan Rice, Joakim Tranberg, Sukkerchok and Chanée and N'evergreen. (Oh the songs are available, so I am gonna listen to all of them right now) What are you waiting for join me too ? here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision 2015: Reseñas ALB, MOL, POL, ARM, NOR