Warning ! | Advertencia !

Hello you all who are interested in my unusual topics, well the two previous (I can tell) I have to warn you, I'm not a good writer, besides my English is not the best of the world as you could probably have noticed, but I need a place and a way to practice what I've learned in around 6 years, my Orthography is more "Horrography" so, I'd appreciate if you help me with that, I think it's a good way you can take part of this page, yeah helping me to not make mistakes ! xD I got to tell you also that sometimes, when I felt that I can't think or write what I am feeling that day, maybe I will write the new post in Spanish (maybe with late translation) but I can promise I'll do it everytime I write it (the same will happen on the contrary) Well I hope to count on you with all of this, well the ones who came and read and take part of this blog... or sort of, Thanks for coming and maybe commenting ;) Carpe Diem ! ____________________ Basicamente lo que quiero decir es que necesito ayuda para mejorar en mi Inglés, que tanto que estudio, pero como no lo ando practicando entonces, todo lo que he aprendido se me olvida a veces, entonces digo que no tengo muy buena Ortografía, sino más bien una "Horrografía" arraigada.... También anoto que a veces, como le puede ocurrir a muchos, no me sentiré en capacidad de escribir la entrada en Inglés, entonces, es muy probable que lo haga en Español, cosa que puede ser al contrario, pero señalo que aún así, es muy probable que luego le haga la respectiva traducción. A pesar de ser mi lengua materna, creo que también necesito practicar mi Español ! xD Cierro agradeciendo la posible participación y agradeciendo la visita y un posible comentario. Bueno no siendo más los dejo, se cuidan ! xD Carpe Diem !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1