Results of the Big Saturday

Well well, I was so expectant of what was going to occur the last Saturday, the three amazing national finals; Melodi Grand Prix by Norway, Dansk Melodi Grand Prix by Denmark, and Finally Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins by Iceland. Yeah the Nordic countries with their amazing finals awaited by so many people. Bueno, estaba tan ansioso por lo que iba a ocurrir el pasado Sábado, las tres finales nacionales para Eurovision; Melodi Grand Prix por Noruega, Dansk Melodi Grand Prix por Dinamarca y Finalmente Söngvakeppni Sjönvarpsins por Islandia, si los paises nordicos y sus maravillosas finales tan esperadas por muchos Let’s make a review of the winners, what I like and dislike from them: / Vamos a ser una reseña de los ganadores, lo que me gusta y lo que no. MELODI GRAND PRIX 2010. The Winner/ El Ganador: Didrik Solli-Tangen – My Heart is Yours Like: His voice is nice and he has the presence (he is good-looking) what helps him to get a good place in the final, just for that. (I sounded like that fact dislikes me lol) Me gusta: Su voz que es muy bonita, y su presencia (es atractivo) le servirá para recibir muchos votos y quedar bien en la fina, sólo por eso (Soné como si ese hecho no me gustara lol) Dislike: The simple of the song, it can be a little boring and I don’t like the performance, I don’t like he doesn’t feel the lyrics, he just sings the song and makes the movements planned for the performance, comparing with previous winner who felt the song, well he was the songwriter. ;) No me gusta: Lo simple de la canción, puede se algo aburridora y no me gusta su presentación, no me gusta el que no sienta la letra, él sólo la canta y simplemente hace los movimientos planeados para el directo, comparandolo con el ganador del año pasado, quien sentía la canción, bueno él era su compositor. ;) The Loser/El Perdedor: A1 – Don’t wanna lose you again Like: Everything, I loved the performance since I watched it at first time, how they were at the stage during their presentation, they’re so professionals, maybe they did not win because they all are not from Norway, because the group is mostly from Britain with one member from Norway. Me gusta: Todo, me encantó la presentación desde que la ví por primera vez, de cómo estaban en el stage durante su presentación, son tan profesionales, tal véz no ganaron porque no todos son desde Noruega, porque el grupo es principalmente de Gran Bretaña con un miembro noruego. DANSK MELODI GRAND PRIX 2010. The Winners/Los Ganadores: Chanée & N’evergreen – In a moment like this Like: I don’t know if it’s a Nordic Schlager or not, I only know it’s a great song for me, I like the performance even it could be more better in Oslo and the chorus is so catchy that I can’t stop singing it since I heard it at the first time. Me gusta: No sé si es o no un Schlager nordico, sólo sé que es una buena canción para mi, me gusta la puesta en escena aunque podría ser aún mejor en Oslo y el coro es muy pegadizo, tanto que no puedo parar de cantarlo desde que lo escuché por primera vez. Dislike: The performance must improve a little bit, if they want to be in final and place in top 10. No me gusta: La puesta en escena debe mejorarse un poco, si quieren estan en la final y ocupar uno de los 10 primeros puesto. The Loser / El perdedor: Bryan Rice – Breathing A great song, singer and performance that really deserved the victory, but the things did not pass like we want, and less when that fact was in Danish people’s hands and they made their choise. ;) Una gran canción, cantante y presentación que realmente merecía la Victoria, pero las cosas no pasan como uno quiere, y menos cuando ese hecho estaba en manos de los Daneses y ellos tomaron su decisión. ;) SÖNGVAKEPPNI SJÖNVARPSINS 2010. The Winner/ La Ganadora: Hera Björk – Je ne sais quoi Like : Her voice is nice she is a charismatic person, and the fact, she finally got the golden ticket to represent her homecountry in the Big Show. Me gusta: Su voz es chévere, es muy carismática y el hecho que finalmente obtuvo el tiquete dorado para representar su país en el Gran Show. Dislike: the song itself, maybe it will be improved by new arrangements, but nowadays I don’t see Iceland in the final of the upcoming ESC, it is just so monotonous, there’s not grace on it, I won’t get tired of saying that “Someday”, the song she sang in the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix was much better than this one. No me gusta: La misma canción, tal vez será mejorada con nuevos arreglos, pero por ahora no veo a Islandia en la final del próximo ESC, es tan monótona, no tiene gracia, no me cansaré de decir que “Someday”, la canción que cantó en el pasado Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2009 fue mucho mejor que la the ahora. The Loser / El perdedor: Jógvan Hansen – One more day Another amazing song what lost its chance to represent the Island country in Oslo, I liked it very much and still does. Otra maravillosa canción que perdió su oportunidad de representar a la Isla en Oslo, Me gustó mucho y todavía lo hace. ABOUT / SOBRE EL: MELODIFESTIVALEN 2010. NOTE: There are not available the videos, but stay in tune, I'll post the links when they will ! NOTA: No hay videos disponibles todavía, pero no pierdas contacto, postearé los links apenas lo estén ! First Heat / Primera semi final: Till Globen / Directo a la Final en Globen - Salem Al Fakir – Keep on walking I guessed it, great song, I liked it since I heard it Me lo imaginé, gran canción, me gusto desde que la escuché - Ola Svensson – Unstoppable. A catchy and well-performed song, good choise Una canción muy pegajosa y con Buena puesta en escena Andra Chansen = Second Chance / Repesca - Jessica Andersson – I did it for love A beautiful and slowly ballad, maybe pass to the final if there’s not any surprise Una Hermosa y lenta balada, tal véz pase a la final si no hay ninguna sorpresa - Pain of Salvation – Road salt I really didn’t watch it all, because the other finals, but if the Swedes chose it, it’s because it’s good (maybe) No ví nada en absoluto de esta por las otras finales, pero si los Suecos la escogieron, es por que es buena (creo) The big loser / La gran perdedora. - Linda Pritchard – You’re making me hot hot hot I think she was the big headless of the last Saturday night, because she had a great song, very catchy, at least deserved to have been in the Andra Chansen, instead of Jessica’s song, but well, it uses to be really deservings songs out of the light at the Melodifestivalen, I hope to see her again in futures editions of the MF Creo que fue la gran descabezada del pasado Sábado en la noche, porque tenía una muy buena y pegajosa canción, al menos merecía haber estado en el Andra Chansen, en vez de la canción de Jessica, pero bueno, siempre hay canciones que merecen pasar que no lo hacen en el Melodifestivalen. Espero volverla a ver en futures ediciones del MF.) Thanks to / Gracias a ESCNorway2010 (Nice job with the videos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision 2015: Reseñas ALB, MOL, POL, ARM, NOR