Skip to main content

ESC 2010: PREDICTIONS FOR THE SECOND SEMI FINAL

Well, let me tell you, this is the Hardest semi final, and if you feel that there were many surprises in the 1st semi final, don’t go away, there will be more in this one.

I just hope at least seven from my ten fovourites qualify to the final. Apart for what I’ve said, I want you to know that the most likeable songs are in this one so I have not only 10 but 17 xD, I chose them for many reasons not only because I liked them but because the voting procedure itself.

According how it is compounded the semi itself the televoting and jury voting will qualify the following entries/countries:

Azerbaijan (will have the ticket thanks to Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Sweden, Denmark and UK)

Turkey (the like for the song and the same Diaspora will give them the place in final, I personally think they would not need the second one, I like the mixture of sounds the song has)

Sweden (Scandinavian voting and the song is good enough to get votes from the rest)

Ireland (The singer is a winner and she is like the Hera Björk from 2nd Semi final)

Denmark (Nice song and will have votes from Ex soviet countries couse of N’evergreen)

Israel (Beautiful song, talented singer and the place is ready in final)

Croatia (It would be so disappointed if they don’t make it to the final, great voices, nice performance and beautiful song)

Armenia (Diaspora and it's a beautiful meaningful song deserving the final)

The two final spots will be a closer race among almost all the rest:

Switzerland (The Schlager of the night, and not from a Scandinavian country but an Alpine, sadly with no friends voting for it)

Ukraine (I love the message of this song and the singer is so talented that deserves to be in the final)

Cyprus (With a song quite similar to Belgium’s that personally I’d like to see in final too because it’s beautiful, soft and moving song, with good vocals and quite nice performance)

Georgia (So dramatic and wanting to be a opera piece in 3 min, maybe in final thanks to Azerbaijan and Turkey, even though the singer can sing live in spite of she is dancing along the 3 mins)

Lithuania (The song is the equivalent of Serbia in semi final 1, for its originality, funny and with its meaning, besides I’d like to see a Colombian born making to the final of the Big Show!!!)

Romania (according to me, with not the usual voters in favour of, they will await for the points of the Europe’s people, nice tune but the performance is so-so to me)

The Netherlands (with a retro song that have invaded so many heads, including mine, but with less voters than the same Romania, it could reach the final in a faith act or badly called "miracle")

Bulgaria (nice sound, but the mixture of language could not work, well if I could vote for it, I won’t personally, because it was better when it went only in Bulgarian)

Slovenia (poor cinderella of the FYRs, a dark horse? the big loser of the night? maybe the winner? It's a nice bid this year, anyway)

So, the 9th and 10th place will be in your hands, I think those spots will be cast according the marvelous of each performance and vocals go live tonight! Good Luck for all the 17 participant countries and good luck for the 19 voting countries choosing the 10 best of the night!

I can't wait for tonight's Show to know how far or close I am from your taste. But I'd like to know, which ones are your fovourites? If we have the same top 8 that I, which ones will be your other 2 qualifiers? Leave me your comments below! ;)

Carpe Diem and Share the moment!!!

Comments

  1. fuck off, Turkey will qualify because it is the best song, stage show, production design of all the entries this year. Enough with this diaspora stupidity... You are losing readers with moronic comments on not only Turkey but also other contestants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish, i wish, i wish, that lithuania get on final

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why everybody hates Bulgaria? Is the Bulgarian singer Miro the only person, who believes that in everyone of us lives an angel ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romania on number 9 or 10 in final?? I think you're kidding!!! Romania , Moldova and Belgium Have the best songs in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miro ist the best! Go Bulgaria!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eurovision 2017: My General Top42 before all the Lights Get On (1s Part)

It's Eurovision Time and there are tops on line from the whole world, well, sometimes I made mine, and this year, I've been working on that too. 
Here are the first delivery of what is my point of view according to the first listening and the song itself, let’s start this….


42. LITHUANIA
The singer has a great attitude and she can deliver a good version live of the song but the main problem is the buildup of the song itself, what is that?!


41. GEORGIA
I think she has one of the best voices of this year, the message of the song is good but I cannot stand the old-fashioned of this song, maybe if it had had some modern instrumentation it would work much better at first listening.


40. ISRAEL
Most of the fans are going to hate me, but I cannot find a gap in this song, I know it’s an up-tempo and he has a nice voice but it wasn’t enough to captivate me at first. Maybe in rehearsals or in his semifinal will make me change my mind, but it’s still not my cup of tea.

39. ALBANIA
It’s too dram…

Eurovision 2017: My General top42 Before All the Lights Get On (3d Part)

I'm going to divide the last 14 places into two parts. Here are the places 14 to 8: 
14. NORWAY
Aleksandr Walmann has great vocals and JOWST one of the best mixes of the year. It will depend on what they have to performance it. I love the song and it was one of my favs from MGP this year.I’d like to see Aleksandr by himself in future too.


13. ESTONIA
Verona is a nice retro-eighties-song. Despite I cannot really find chemistry between the singers the song itself it’s really good.The risk will be in his vocals, Laura sings pretty well, but Koit could be penalized with his, I’m afraid. 


12. SWITZERLAND
Flawless voice and great live performance, I hope they can make a great show live using a good backdrop and nice graphics that helps to sell their song. Switzerland could be placing really well this year, a top10 for sure if they have all the ingredients ready.


11. NETHERLANDS
For 5th year in a row, The Netherlands sends a song I like since I hear at first time. I love the harmonies of the t…

Eurovision 2017: My General Top42 before All the Lights Get On (2nd Part)

I wanted to post my top42 before the rehearsals, I could not make it but I will post it before the Shows are broadcasted.
28. SWEDEN
I’m a Swedish lover, but I cannot build a bridge with Bengtsson’s song, I know he has a great live show but I cannot stand the song itself. For me is not a winner, nor a top10 for Sweden. Sorry Sweden for second year in a row I won’t be crossing my fingers for you, but I aware you’ll be in the final.

27. IRELAND
It’s a nice 90’s-early-00’s ballad song, but I did not feel in love with it at first listening, 7th time winner of Eurovision is still lost for my taste despite I love its entries back in 2010, 2014 and 2015 ;).

26. AUSTRALIA
After the amazing Dami Im I was a bit disappointed about this song once I heard it at first time, I kinda like it but without being my ultimate favorite, I like it but I will not regret if they did not get through the final.

25. CZECHIA
I like it since the first listening but being realistic, it has not a strong gap that makes you …