Rehearsals of Semi One in Oslo (En/Es)

AFTER 2 DAYS OF REHEARSALS IN OSLO
All the 17 songs from semi final one have made their first rehearsal. After 2 days of surprises, yeah, some songs went up and some went down in my top list. I have to say that some of the performers screwed up the good image I had of them, others made me to believe a little more in them, but at the end the mixture of the voting still makes me hesitate of which ones will reach the final.
So reflecting a little more in what happened these last 2 days, this is the new panorama I made up in mind for you all readers of my craziest blog! Lol
DESPUES DE 2 DÍS DE ENSAYOS EN OSLO
Todas las 17 canciones de la Semefinal 1 han hecho su primer ensayo. Después de 2 días de sorpresas, si, algunas canciones subieron y otras bajaron en mi top list. Tengo que decir que algunos actos arruinaron la buena imagen que tenía de ellos, otros me hicieron creer un poco más en ellos, pero al final la mezcla de la votación aún me hace dudar de cuáles de ellos llegarán a la final.
Así que reflexionando un poco más en lo que pasó estos dos últimos días, éste es el nuevo panorama que hice en mi mente para todos uds que leen este loco blog. lol
SURPRISES OF THE REHEARSALS | SORPRESAS DE LOS ENSAYOS.
Definitely the three surprises were:
POLAND
This guy has a GREAT vocals live, and not only him, his backing vocalists do so. Europe has to think well if don’t let him pass to the final. He and his group actually deserve to make it to the Final.
El chico tiene una EXCELENTE voz en vivo, y no sólo él, sus coristas también las tienen. Europa tiene que pensar bien, si no lo dejan pasar a la final. El y su grupo en realidad merecen pasar a la Final.
F.Y.R. MACEDONIA
With two really good songs left in their semis in 2008 and 2009, I think it’s time to do justice to FYRoM, and give the change to the final, because the song and the performance are just amazing. The performance fixes with the lyrics of the song.
Con dos muy buenas canciones que se quedaron en sus semis en 2008 y 2009, creo que es tiempo de hacer justicia con ARYM y darle la oportunidad de una final, porque la canción y la presentación son simplemente muy buenas. La puesta en escena encaja con la letra de la canción.
BELARUS
I liked it very much, I’d just change the butterfly’s wings part, hey! Just throw some butterflies of shining paper Lmao!!! They have good vocals live in spite I could not find the language at the beginning (just kidding) they sang very well, I did not expect, Mother Russia is winking now “Vote for Belarus in the semi” lol
Me gusto mucho, solo les cambiaría la parte de las alas de mariposa, porque no sólo lanzan mariposas de papel brillante Lmao!!! Tiene buena voz en vivo a pesar de que no entendía el lenguaje en que cantaban al principio (sólo bromeo) Cantaron muy bien, no me lo esperaba, la Madre Rusia les da el visto buenoa para que voten por ellos ahora “Voten por Bielorrusia en las semi” lol
DESILLUTIONS | DESILUSIONES.
Shame on these good songs but their previous vids, but live I expected even more.
GREECE
The same thing, nothing new, yelling and jumping with the part of the traditional musical instrument! I know Greek people are having not good time, yeah, the news were shown here as well, but it is not the reason to send the same act you sent last year with Sakis. As I wrote before, unfortunately Greece has its secured spot in the Final. I’d like to see a song like 2006 or 2003 once again from Greece.
La misma cosa, nada nuevo, gritando y saltando con la parte del instrumento musical tradicional! Sé que los griegos la están pasando mal, sí, las noticias llegan aquí también, pero no es razón para enviar el mismo acto del año pasado con Sakis. Pero como escribí ante, desafortunadamente Grecia tiene asegurado su puesto en la final. Me gustaría ver una canción como la de 2006 o 2003 de Grecia otra vez.
SLOVAKIA
It’s still the winner of the semi for me, if Iceland or Greece don’t beat it!, but I feel she needs to be more confident of herself and maybe dance a little more on stage, she has very good vocals, but her body language is cold, cold and cold. The song is an up-tempo one so move girl move! Lol I hope she realized or someone makes her realized and change the attitude on stage next time. I want to see her happy, dancing and enjoying the song, if she won’t change, I’m afraid she might not reach the final.
Todavía es la ganadora de la semifinal para mi, si Islandia o Grecia no la derrotan! Pero siento que ella necesita tener más confianza en ella misma y tal vez bailar un poco más en el escenario, ella tiene buena voz, pero su lenguaje corporal es frío, frío, y frío. La canción es moderna así que muévete chica muévete! Lol Espero se dé de cuenta o alguien la haga caer en cuenta y cambie su actitud para la próxima vez en el escenario. Quiero verla feliz, bailando y disfrutando la canción, si no cambiara, me temo que no lograría llegar a la final.

FUNNY FACTS (no traduciré esto)
- Hera Björk looked like Chiara with her outfit, I used to call Hera "Chiara Björk" lol But don't get angry with me, I love her too, but at the beginning when she won the Icelandic NS, I did not like her song! lol
- I think Aisha is as tall as I am, but she looks like a "midget" with all those big people around her! lol The scandinavians are really taller.
- I wonder how would the guy who is representing Serbia look like with his hair more short and with a black or brown colour? don't you?
Hey, if you disagree with me about the facts or whatever I wrote, or if you like the insane words I used, subscribe or leave a comment!. At least, I just hope to have made you laugh a little with my foolishes! lol
Carpe Diem and Share the Moment! ;)
Thanks eurovision.tv for the greates vids you made from the rehearsals! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision Song Contest Düsseldorf 2011 - Semi final 1