Question to my guests... Pregunta para mis visitantes

Should I keep writing in English and Spanish or just choose one of those to express myself on line? Would it be a great idea to switch one entry in Spanish and the next one in English? or Should I keep translating the entry I make, x ex. If I did an entry in English, make the translation to Spanish right after the English part?

¿Debería seguir escribiendo en Inglés y Español o sólo escoger uno de estos para expresarme en línea? ¿Sería buena idea intercambiar una entrada en Español y la que le siga en Inglés? o ¿Debería seguir Traduciendo la entrada que haga x ej. Si hago una entrada en Inglés hacer la traducción en Español inmediatamente después de la parte en Inglés?

Because I care your opinion is why I make these questions. Thanks for your replies and have a nice day.

Porque me importa tu opinión es por qué hago estas preguntas. Gracias por sus repuestas y tenga un excelente dia.

Carpe Diem!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Eurovison2023: #BenidormFest 2023 (II)

Adios Al Amigo Decidido.

Eurovision 2015: Reseñas ALB, MOL, POL, ARM, NOR